BS-270 micro flame medical dental butane gas welding torch
Features Of Product
1. The switch button is moderately tight and feels comfortable.
2. Open flame adjustment rod, full yellow flame crater, high temperature flame and high firepower, flame vigorous heating and stable heating.
3. The size of the flame can be adjusted according to the needs and the temperature can reach 1300 ℃.
4. The bottom is an inflatable device to ensure long-term use.
5. Suitable for baking, cigarette lighting, barbecue, jewelry processing, etc.
Instructions For Use
1. Push the safety lock from OFF to ON.
2. Press the button of the electronic clamp, the gas will be ejected at the same time, and the flame will be lit.
3. When the flame is burning, push the safety lock from ON to OFF, and the flame can continue to burn.
4. The flame size can be adjusted by pushing the adjustment lever on the front of the product.
5. When you need to turn off the flame, push the safety lock from OFF to ON.
6. When storing the product, keep the product closed and push the safety lock from ON to OFF.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.