BS-600 Micro Jet Flame Butane Gas Cooking Blow Torch Lighter
Features Of Product
1. The design is fashionable, convenient to use, easy to carry, and aluminum alloy tube.
2. Has developed a series of torch lighter products for industrial and domestic.
3. technology is developing new products constantly, which can satisfy the demands systems.
4.High temperature shell the high temperature resistant material has good heat insulation, durable and not easy to burn.
5. Defrost and scorch in the kitche.
Direction Of Use
1.Ignition: push up the automatic safety locking, press the and it lights by electronic device.
2.Continuation:when the flame is burning, trun the in clockingwise to keep the flame burning.
3.Adjustment: push the adjustable lever to control the flame between the big flame (+) and the small flame (-).
4.Extinguishment: Turns off flame once the released. When the flame is burning, turn the in counter-clockingwise, then the released and the flame is extinguished. Meanwhile, the automatic safety locking will bound down automatically and locking the torch.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.