Hot sale white black jet flame kitchen torch lighter gas welding torch lighter
Features Of Product
1. The design is fashionable, convenient to use, easy to carry, and aluminum alloy tube.
2. Has developed a series of torch lighter products for industrial and domestic.
3. technology is developing new products constantly, which can satisfy the demands systems.
4.Tight snap, easy to install, air-tight, and safe.
5. Bamboo crafts processing production.
Direction Of Use
1.Please read all instructions and warnings before using the gas torch.
2.To fill the tank. Turn unit upside down and firmly push the butane can into the gas input valve. Please allow a few minutes after filling for the gas to stabilize.
3.To ignite the gas torch, turn the gas releasing knob in counter-clockingwise. Then press the trigger. To shut off the gas torch, turn the releasing knob to the end in clockingwise direction.
4.If you want the jet flame to change to be flame, you can turn the adjusting ring in counter-clockingwise.
5.When it is igniting , just turn the gas releasing to adjust the size of the flame.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.