Jet flame kitchen lighter BS-503 cooking kitchen blow torch culinary butane lighter
Features Of Product
1. Allows to use at any angle, even upside down easily with one-handed operation, adjustable temperature regulator for full flame control.
2. The card interface can be quickly installed and locked by rotation. Convenient, fast and time saving. Applicable to all kinds of card-type card interface gas tanks.
3. Powerful firepower ignites objects without pressure. It is convenient to adjust the fire power and make up the fire.
4. Mix fuel with oxygen. Burn more fully. The flames were more violent. Steady heating.
5. Fire/bake the cake surface. Defrost and burnt in the kitchen.
Direction Of Use
1. Push the switch lock from off to on.
2. Press the button of the circular Electronic Clip, the gas will be ejected at the same time, and the flame will be ignited.
3. When the flame burns, push the switch lock from on to off, and the flame can burn.
4. The flame size can be adjusted by pushing the adjusting rod on the front of the product.
5. When it is necessary to turn off the flame, push the switch lock from off to on.
6. When collecting the product, make the product in the off state, and push the switch lock from on to off.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.