Outdoor ignition dental plastic windproof BS-271 cooking flamethrower BBQ butane Welding torch
Features Of Product
1. Professional fashion design, aluminum alloy pipe, easy to go, easy to carry.
2. High temperature resistant protection pipe, the muzzle flame temperature is too high, for single iron pipe is easy to burn out.
3. The model is reliable in operation and convenient in installation.
4. Cheese cake/mousse cake patterns, widely used for heating food in the family.
5. Strong firepower no pressure to ignite objects. conveniently adjust the fire and refil.
Instructions For Use
1. Push the security lock from OFF to ON.
2. Press the button of the electronic clip, the gas is sprayed out at the same time, and the flame is lit.
3. When the flame is burning, push the safety lock from ON to OFF, and the flame can continue to burn.
4. The flame size can be adjusted by pushing the adjustment lever on the front of the product.
5. When you need to turn off the flame, push the safety lock from OFF to ON.
6. When storing the product, keep the product closed and push the safety lock from ON to OFF.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 ° C /122 ° F) for long periods of time and avoid direct sunlight, such as around stoves, enclosed outdoor driverless vehicles and luggage.