BS-260 High quality medical dental gas welding torch
1. Ultra-thick protective tube, super thick pipe wall, unique design, mix fuel with oxygen. burn more fully, the flames are more fierce. stable heating.
2. Comfortable feel, high-end quality, easy to adjust.
3. Upgrade your cooking skills with our torch gas spray gun, kitchen essentials.
4. The high temperature resistant material has good heat insulation, durable and not easy to burn.
5. Suitable for various scenarios, easy to carry.
Direction Of Use
1. Ignition: to press down the trigger ; and release the trigger to make it be extinguished.
2. Use of lock: put the button to “lock” when push the trigger, it will still be burning. the lock should be in off position if it is extinguished or not used.
3. Use of the adjustable lever : push the lever towards the left to get the jet flame, if you want long time burning; while push level to the right-most position to get naked flame if you want short time burning.
4. Use of the adjustable button: “+””-” stands for the size of flame. You can just turn the button towards “+” or “-” to adjust the flame according to different work or flame.
5. Refilling: turn unit upside down and firmly push the butane can into the gas input valve. Please allow a few minutes after filling for the gas to stabilize.
1. Read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.