WS-528 Custom BBQ camping butane gas welding torch flame gun
Features Of Product
1. Fashionable design, easy to use, easy to carry, aluminum alloy tube.
2. Professional development of a series of industrial and household lighter products.
3. Technology constantly develops new products to meet the needs of the system.
4. Safety always comes first and our torch gas spray gun are rigorously tested to ensure it meets industry safety guidelines.
5. Easy to operate, bake, cook easier and relax.
1. Install the product on the gas tank.
2. Turn the rear adjustment button counterclockwise and press the front switch button to ignite.
3. Rotate the back adjustment button to adjust the flame size.
4. Turn the adjustment button to the end to extinguish the flame.
5. Remove the product from the air tank during collection.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.